What information is collected?
When browsing Direct Sidekick’s website, you do so anonymously and no personal information is collected. When you sign up for a free trial or subscription to any of Direct Sidekick’s products, we require your name, physical address and email address.
As a Direct Sidekick subscriber we may use your personal information to contact you, identify you, and provide you services or information that we believe will provide value to you.
Direct Sidekick’s website may also collect information through cookies or other similar web tools to provide the user with a better experience when visiting our site. Cookies are small strings of text sent from our website to your browser. They allow us to distinguish you from other users on our website and provide you with a better user experience.
How do we use the information we collect?
Direct Sidekick will use personal information collected from you and your browser in the following ways:
- To provide valid, effective content to you through our website.
- To provide analysis, information and services to which you have subscribed.
- To provide critical information regarding your account or Direct Sidekick services (for example, if our services are interrupted for any reason).
- To provide important information regarding services, a change in services, or new services available.
- To email you updates or results of upcoming, current, or past contests.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Direct Sidekick does not sell, lease, or disclose your nonpublic personal information to any third party for any reason except as listed below:
- When required by law, Direct Sidekick will disclose your personal information to regulatory, law enforcement, or other government authorities.
Security of Your Personal Information
Direct Sidekick takes every effort to protect your nonpublic personal information. You are ultimately responsible for the security, strength and secrecy of your password.
On our website, we use technology to encrypt information transmitted by you or to you, and we are dedicated to keeping your information secure. Any payments will be using Stripe or other electronic payment systems using SSL encryption technology.
While Direct Sidekick will make every effort to keep your personal data secure once in our possession, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when it is being transmitted to our website, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once Direct Sidekick has your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to your information.