Thank you for trusting us to help grow your direct sales business! Now that you’ve signed up what next?
Please take the next 5 minutes to setup you account settings. These settings will only need to be setup once but will be used to tailor the application to your preferences.
- Set your company settings. These settings will show up in invoices that are sent to your customers.
- Simply complete the form and click submit.
- Choose your timezone as your drip messages (email and SMS) are based on your timezone and will begin to be sent at 9 am in the timezone you select here.
- If your currency is not shown in the dropdown you can add it here.
- Add your company specific product categories.
- To import products later you must have at least one product category entered here. Of course, you can enter your products individually without categories added.
- To add categories click the “Add New Category” button in the upper right corner.
- Type the category name and click submit.
- Connect Your Email and SMS Accounts
- Verify the finance settings are correct for your business. Some things there are commonly updated are the tax you charge and the payment methods.
- If you would like to offer your customers the ability to pay your invoices via PayPal, connect your PayPal account.
- You can edit your email templates if you would like to make changes.
- Lastly, you can set your preferences on how things look in your application.